The guitar has the fretboard that matches the same colour of the guitar
- body: solid maple
- neck: hard maple
- fretboard: hard maple – scale 25,5″ – 22 frets
- Pickups Westone: Magnaflux IV (neck/middle) + Magnaflux II UBC (bridge)
- controls: Master Volume – Master Tone (with push-pull for coil tap)
- control knobs: “Switchmaster”
- bridge: Bandmaster Deluxe tremolo (F. Rose system) with locking nut
- hardware: chrome
Attention, please: This is the last version of this guitar with the tremolo bridge upgrade (Bandmaster DLX instead of the FT version) , and two controls instead of 3 controls.
It is serviced and stringed new in our shop, ready to play. Got a good action, and it’s well setup – Comes with a gigbag.
A collector piece for the Japanes made guitar lovers of the 70s/80s, and for the good musician!